Combine creamy peanut butter, unseasoned rice vinegar, fresh lime juice, olive oil, soy sauce, honey, garlic cloves, fresh ginger, salt, red pepper flakes, fresh cilantro leaves, in blender. Pulse a few times then puree until well mixed. We have a single serving smoothie blender which worked perfectly. Fresh ingredients work best to make this a fresh experience for your mouth.
It’s best on a Sprouted Thai Salad…if you ask me
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1-inch square piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves
- Combine all in blender and mix until smooth. Pulse a few times to fully combine.