- 4 cups chicken broth
- ¼ cup chili powder
- ¼ cup garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- ¼ cup gluten free flour
- Put chicken broth in medium bowl, add chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, oregano and salt.
- Whisk to combine.
- Heat coconut oil in sauce pan when hot add flour and stir to combine, it should form a bubbly paste.
- Add broth mixture and stir until sauce starts to bubble. Then remove from heat.
- Pour over your favorite mexican dishes; enchiladas, tamales, mexican rice and pulled pork or whatever you desire.
- Bake in oven for desired amount of time to make a hot bubbly spicy sauce.
Cayenne pepper can also be added to increase the heat, start with 1 teaspoon and increase as your palate desires.