As I have said many times I love anything peach and this gluten free peach bread with crumb toppings does not disappoint. With just a hint of cinnamon this will make your taste buds dance with delight. Warm from the oven it was surely divine and once it cooled it was just as delicious. The crumb topping on top was the perfect added touch. This is a great way to use those less than beautiful peaches. Serve this at a brunch or make for an afternoon tea, anytime it will be wonderful.
Combine ingredients in mixing bowl. Blend on slow until incorporated, then mix on medium until the peaches are in small pieces.
Pour batter into a large bread pan or small casserole dish. Cover with tin foil, leave the sides open. Bake at 400° for 30 minutes, remove foil and bake for 30 minutes more until light brown on top and a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool 10 minutes then remove from pan and cool before cutting.
- 5-6 peaches to equal 3 cups
- 4 cups gluten free all purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup coconut oil melted
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Peel peaches, remove brown spot and other imperfections
- Slice peaches. Set aside.
- In mixing bowl combine flour, oil, eggs, salt, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon,
- Blend to combine ingredients.
- Add peaches, mix on medium speed until peaches a small bits.
- Spray a large bread pan or a small casserole dish with nonstick baking spray.
- Poor batter in pan, place a piece of tinfoil on top of the pan and bake at 400 degrees for 30 min.
- Remove foil and bake for 30 minutes more until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool 10 minutes then remove from pan to finish cooling.
- Serve warm topped with ice cream or cooled with some softened cream cheese.