Lumpy, ugly, yummy drop cookies. No Oven still Chocolate-y
Recipe type: Cookies, Dessert
Serves: 2 dozen
- 2 cups sugar
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup butter
- ¾ cups peanut butter smooth or chunky
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups oatmeal
- Spread out several long pieces of waxed paper, spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Put oatmeal, peanut butter and vanilla extract in a large bowl, set aside.
- Bring sugar, cocoa powder, milk and butter to boil in large saucepan over medium heat. Boil exactly one minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Pout chocolate mixture onto the oatmeal and peanut butter you set aside. Stir until mixed well
- Drop by large spoon fulls on the waxed paper. Let cool 20 minutes, then eat.
If you boil the mixture over a minute the cookies will look normal, but the cookie ends up very crumbly and messy