A sweet tangy mango salsa with just a bit of zing. Perfect for any event and this mango salsa is really good on tacos!
- 2 cups chopped mango fresh or canned(drained)
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- 2 table spoon chopped cilantro
- 1 purple onion
- 4 roma tomatoes
- 1 lime
- Hot peppers can be added if desired
- Dice tomato and onion to small chunks, combine with mango. Squeeze juice of lime and toss. Add small amounts of mint and cilantro until desired flavor. Remember these flavors with become more intense as it sits.
This salsa goes great with pork carnitas, fish taco’s and chicken taco’s