My son begged me to invent a recipe with peanut butter and chocolate and what is better than a resess peanut butter cup wrapped in chocolate. So peanut delicious
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup butter
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ⅓ cup cocoa
- 36 small peanut butter cups
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl. Mix well. The dough will be crumbly looking.
- Form into 36 small balls, or use a small cookie scoop.
- Place in a mini cupcake tin with mini cupcake papers. Indent the center of the ball with thumb.
- Press a small peanut butter cup into indentation.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 7 minutes. Cool well.
- Try to resist eating the whole batch