A yummy twist to an all time favorite
- 1 cup shredded chicken
- ½ cup green onions sliced
- 1 cup salsa chunky
- ½ cup green chiles
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- Place one tortilla on flat griddle, toast warm turn over repeat with second tortilla. After warming top one tortilla with ½ cup cheese, ¼ c chicken, 1 tablespoon onions, ¼ cup salsa, 2 tablespoon green chiles and 2 tablespoons ranch dressing. Top with second tortilla, grill until cheese is melted, careful not to burn the bottom tortilla. Half way through flip tortilla and continue to melt until cheese is nicely melted.
- A easy condiment is salsa and sour cream mixed together equal parts of each.
- Fresh Serrano peppers can be added in place of canned chiles.
- These also are super easy in a quesadilla maker.