- 3 hard-boiled eggs wedged
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 3 cups cooked chicken chopped
- 2 tomatoes, cut in wedges
- ½ pound bacon cooked and crumbled
- ¾ cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 avocado – peeled, pitted and diced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Bleu Cheese salad dressing
- Break (don’t cut) apart Romaine leaves in bite size pieces, place in salad spinner and rinse, drain water then fill with more water and 2 cups of ice cubes. Rest 30 minutes, prepare other ingredients. Rinse and spin lettuce again to remove water. Divide lettuce among individual plates.
- Evenly divide and arrange chicken, eggs, tomatoes, blue cheese, bacon, avocado and green onions in on top of the lettuce in rows or small sections. Sprinkle croutons on side. Serve with blue cheese dressing.