Crisp and fluffy with a warm delicious center
Recipe type: Dinner
- Chicken puffs
- 1 cup shredded chicken
- 1 8oz package softened cream cheese
- 1 bunch green onions
- 1 package of crescent refrigerator roll dough
- 1 can condensed chicken soup
- Combine chicken, cream cheese and onions. Roll out crescent triangles. Put ⅛th of chicken mix in center. Roll up the crescent tucking tails underneath the roll. This mix will not melt out so don’t worry if it is not completely covered with dough. Bake 350º 18-20 minutes until rolls are lightly browned.
- Heat soup, do not add water. This makes a nice sauce to pour over the rolls.
- Some people like to put bread crumbs on top of the rolls before baking.